Are you looking for a change of pace from the daily grind?
Do you have a keen interest in coffee and a passion for building skills in others?
Ready to rise to a new challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Hub International we are looking for an experienced barista to join the team and help us develop the next generation of café superstars.
What does a normal day look like?
As a barista trainer there are many different challenges from a standard day in a café.
The majority of our young trainees will have never made a coffee before, and so the right person will be patient and encouraging while supporting them through this process. We work very closely with schools and charities who support young people to get in to work (sometimes for the first time), so positivity and support is at the heart of what we do. No day will be the same, you might be teaching a school group how to froth milk one day and serving the public in a pop-up educational event the next.
Our team can travel all over the central belt, and often beyond, so while a drivers license and car is not essential, flexibility to travel is required from time to time.
What are we looking for in our Barista Trainer?
- A natural passion for delivering hospitality
- A confident barista with excellent communication skills
- Patience, some of our trainees will need more support than others
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to more than one location in a day
- Hospitality Management or supervisory experience is beneficial but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent training and support in achieving your next steps in your career
- Very limited weekend work, we are busiest Monday to Friday, mainly daytimes!
- Starting Salary £25,000 & annual leave during school holidays
- Regular appraisal, funded qualifications and room to progress within our company
- A rewarding role where you can watch those you train develop and grow in confidence
- Trips to a ton of coffee houses and exciting industry experiences
If this sounds like the right fit then get in touch, we are eager to meet likeminded people with a shared love of coffee!
Where do I apply?
Send your CV or Video intro to: firstname.lastname@example.org